We print up to B1 format, namely 1020 x 715 mm.
We can print on paper and cardboard up to 1 mm thick including eco papers 100% recycled.
Our machinery involves 4 and 5 colour Roland machines with a coating tower.
Paints we use include: fluorescent, Pantone, metallic, and those used for food contact.
The printing process is subjected to sheet measuring control by Color Pilot system.
We are capable of printing up to dimensions of 330 x 1200 mm. Minimum quantity is 1 copy. We print on a Canon ImagePRESS C710 machine, which guarantees excellent colour reproduction and quality comparable to offset printing. Digital printing allows us to complete the job in just a few minutes from receipt of a file, ensuring a low unit price even for single copies and making it possible to personalise and number the copies.
Our binding equipment offers a full range of services.
We use all market-available print finishing techniques, including:
- foiling with various foils (gloss, matte, soft touch, metallic, textured, approved for food industry)
- varnishing (UV, hybrid, scented and metallic)
- hot stamping
We can apply the following binding options:
- saddle stitch (the smallest format possible is 50 x 70 mm)
- paperback (glued using PUR spray or Hotmelt)
- coil bind
- rivet bind
Our offer also includes: lamination, die-cutting, creasing, perforating, inserting, packaging, POS material production (wobblers, shelf-takers, stands) boxes, jigsaw puzzles, registers, PVC covers.
We have advanced folding machinery: Stahl, MBO, Herzog+Heymann We specialise in folding of medication inserts in various configurations to a minimum fold size of 15 mm.
We provide you with our team of designers and DTP specialists.
Our job is to:
- assess your work from a technological standpoint to avoid print errors and further complications during binding works,
- design or optimise your project for printing,
- carry out proof prints on EPSON STYLUS PRO 4900 proofer (print compliant with Coated Fogra 39 profile),
- control production sheets in ColorTune Measure system by measuring the calibration belt (ISOprescheck), and, if necessary, adjusting dot gain compensation curve in compliance with ISO12647.
Give us a call, send us a message or just fill in the form below:
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 - 16:00
Drukarnia MISIURO Zbigniew Misiuro
ul. Gdańska 29
NIP: 583 007 11 21