No more worrying about pages falling out and quickly warped spines in glued publications such as catalogues, brochures or books.
PUR binding technology is a truly phenomenal solution:
- products are very strong and durable
- the spine maintains elasticity regardless of the type of paper used
- large range of spine width, from 2 to 70 mm, without the need of sewing
- high resistance to temperature change of glue (from -40 to +90°C)
- catalogues can be opened flat just like sewn products while the print can reach all the way to the edge
- the use of PUR technology eliminates the problem of wrinkled pages and spines because the glue does not drain moisture from paper
For PUR binding, we use our newest machine, Quickbinder by Wohlenberg. The device gives us a wide range of possibilities for production of the highest quality publications.
This service can also be performed on provided, printed materials.
Give us a call, send us a message or just fill in the form below:
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 - 16:00
Drukarnia MISIURO Sp. z o.o.
ul. Gdańska 29
PUR binding technology.
Products are very strong and durable. The spine maintains elasticity regardless of the type of paper used. Large range of spine width, from 2 to 70 mm, without the need of sewing. High resistance to temperature change of glue.